My hubs have these protrusions that looked like it would keep the headtube unit well away from where the disk brakes needed to go. SO, I decided to trim down the hubs a bit. Which meant that the 160mm axle bolt would be too long. The next size I could acquire was 140mm.
So I had to hope that would work.
I cut sections like this off of both sides of the hubs.
Here's a top down view with the brake rotor mounted.
This is a side view ...
You'll jave to scroll down the page to find a previous side view to compare it to.
Another top angle view with the axle bolt and other parts.
Now I can start progressing again ...